Thursday 12 June 2014

Stopping to Smell the Flowers





First of all I would like to say a huge thank you to those lovely people from all over the world who take the time to read my little blog and leave comments, it is very humbling.

I have popped home for lunch in what is turning out to be a busy day,  sitting in my favourite spot under the trees, and enjoying the glorious weather we are having in Cornwall today.  My garden may be untidy, a lawn that has more weeds than grass but I love it.

Take some time out and sit with me to enjoy my wild garden.  Stop and smell the flowers












I especially love the heart shaped potato I grew


Oh well, back to work.......

Chickpea xx

6 comments:

  1. Loving the heart shaped spud and you are growing things which is great lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to have a break in a busy day, lots of interesting things in your garden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not everyone can grow heart shaped spuds :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm off to play Samba now simplesuffolksmallholder, so I don't mind that sort of busy. Hope you have had the lovely weather in Suffolk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your potato is so cute! I think you have a delightful blog and I'm glad I found it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and will try to reply to all you lovely people xx Spam will be deleted so don't even bother!